FAQ & User Guide of Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT App
1) RestAndroid provides the following basic functions.
– Send HTTP Request (POST/GET/PUT/DELETE) with headers, queries and
requestbody. Response data is be displayed with response code , estimated
timestamp and response contents.
– Make TCP Socket connection and send data with heath check functionality.
Request and response data can be displayed as Hex / ASCII format.
– Make MQTT connection , subscribe topics and publish a topic with
2) RestAndroid is a Convenitent Testing Tool.
– All sending data will remain as history. History contains all request and
response data that is communicated with backend servers.
– Using history, users are able to send the request again without typing it
– The Collection function manages API items that is imported from the
histories. Using Collection, all types of protocols (HTTP/Socket/MQTT) are
– The Report function provides collection testing result so as to check how
many testing items are successful or failed with fail reasons.
– Setting function provides App Theme changes ( 4 kinds of material themes)
and protocol settings such as Proxy setting, timeout setting for Restful API
and keepalive setting, SoTimeout setting for TCP Socket.
How To Download Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT To Install on PC Windows Mac
The APK edition of Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT software is available for Android. If the app developer Wonky has developed an EXE file for Windows and DMG for Mac, then search Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT software on FileHippo or Apple App Store.
Don’t find the EXE or DMG edition of Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT software? Finally, an Emulator can help you to install free or pro version of Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT on PC or Mac.
- Choose an Emulator like, NOX, MEMU
- Download Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT from Play Store or Get APK from WebAidLine
What’s New on Recent Edition of Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT
Conclusion of Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT Uploaded by Urooj Samoon
Hope the guide and method of installing Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT on PC like Windows and macOS will be super easiest for everyone. Wonky is updating Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT app gradually. So keep your eye on the WebAidLine to get the newest frequently uploaded by Urooj Samoon. And, regular visit on WebAidLine to get more apps like Rest API Android + Socket/MQTT.