FAQ & User Guide of Reset Recovery App
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
* After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
* You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
How To Download Reset Recovery To Install on PC Windows Mac
The APK edition of Reset Recovery software is available for Android. If the app developer Dev. Rony has developed an EXE file for Windows and DMG for Mac, then search Reset Recovery software on FileHippo or Apple App Store.
Don’t find the EXE or DMG edition of Reset Recovery software? Finally, an Emulator can help you to install free or pro version of Reset Recovery on PC or Mac.
- Choose an Emulator like, NOX, MEMU
- Download Reset Recovery from Play Store or Get APK from WebAidLine
What’s New on Recent Edition of Reset Recovery
Conclusion of Reset Recovery Uploaded by Myo Xaw Tun
Hope the guide and method of installing Reset Recovery on PC like Windows and macOS will be super easiest for everyone. Dev. Rony is updating Reset Recovery app gradually. So keep your eye on the WebAidLine to get the newest frequently uploaded by Myo Xaw Tun. And, regular visit on WebAidLine to get more apps like Reset Recovery.