FAQ & User Guide of I-Stem Accessibility Solutions App
1. Quick OCR: The quick OCR feature intends to provide instantaneous access to printed, handwritten or otherwise inaccessible digital content. Use our guided capture technology to align the document for best results and then hold steady for the system to automatically take a picture. Within seconds, hear the recognized content using your screen reader. You can also upload or share your documents from other third-party apps on your device. With support for 60+ languages, this feature is ideal to access simple documents instantaneously.
2. Document accessibility: Use our award-winning document accessibility technology to convert academic, professional or other complex documents including math and science (STEM) content into accessible and usable formats within minutes. With support for tables, links, lists, STEM content and other semantic information, this service optimizes for document quality and retention of formatting and layout. Upload or share images or inaccessible PDF documents to be converted into accessible HTML and word documents upto 50 MB in file size. This is ideal for textbooks, handouts, professional reports, research papers, journals among others.
3. Audio/video accessibility: Get video transcripts or captions, text within videos or both. Upload videos of upto 100 MB.
4. Learning resources: Learn about assistive technologies, various career opportunities and accessibility considerations therein and step-by-step guidance on using various popular apps with assistive technologies.
Select app reviews
“The Quick OCR feature is very helpful to get instantaneous feedback on handwritten printed content. The guided capture feature allows me to align my printed document for most optimal results. I have been using it to read letters, menus, pamphlets and a lot of other content.”
“this is a game changer. I am a visually impaired math student and have struggled to access content in an accessible format. It’s great to be able to access my math books in time. The quality is also very good.”
“I like to listen to my textbooks in audio. this provides me the flexibility to do that. What is amazing is how complex layout such as tables and multi-column content can also be easily understood. Thanks for the good work.”
“It is hard to read text or content in videos, especially when someone is sharing their screen and I can’t see the content. with this app I can do all of that and more.”
Supporters and investors
Thanks to the GSMA Innovation Fund, UNICEF, Microsoft, National Geographic Society among others for their support.
We would love to hear from you. Please email us with any feedback at email@example.com.
For more details, visit our website at https://www.istemai.com.
How To Download I-Stem Accessibility Solutions To Install on PC Windows Mac
The APK edition of I-Stem Accessibility Solutions software is available for Android. If the app developer I-Stem Team has developed an EXE file for Windows and DMG for Mac, then search I-Stem Accessibility Solutions software on FileHippo or Apple App Store.
Don’t find the EXE or DMG edition of I-Stem Accessibility Solutions software? Finally, an Emulator can help you to install free or pro version of I-Stem Accessibility Solutions on PC or Mac.
- Choose an Emulator like, NOX, MEMU
- Download I-Stem Accessibility Solutions from Play Store or Get APK from WebAidLine
What’s New on Recent Edition of I-Stem Accessibility Solutions
Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Conclusion of I-Stem Accessibility Solutions Uploaded by محمد محمد
Hope the guide and method of installing I-Stem Accessibility Solutions on PC like Windows and macOS will be super easiest for everyone. I-Stem Team is updating I-Stem Accessibility Solutions app gradually. So keep your eye on the WebAidLine to get the newest frequently uploaded by محمد محمد. And, regular visit on WebAidLine to get more apps like I-Stem Accessibility Solutions.