FAQ & User Guide of Assistive Touch for Android App
Assistive Touch is an easy tool for Android devices. It’s fast, it’s smooth, and it’s totally FREE.
With a floating panel on the screen, you can easily use your Android smart phone. More conveniently, you can quickly access to all your favorite apps, games, settings and quick toggle. You can use smart clean function to clean running background apps, help your phone faster. Assistive Touch is also an ideal app to protect the physical buttons (home button and volume button). It is very useful for big screen smart phone.
🎀Assistive Touch for Android
– Virtual Home button, easy touch to lock screen and open recent task
– Virtual Volume button, quick touch to change volume and change sound mode
– Virtual Back button
– Clean ram, boost speed, one tap ram booster.
– Easy touch to open your favorite application
– Go to all setting very quick with a touch
🔥Quick touch setting include:
-✔️Capture Screenshot (5.0 and up)
✔️Power popup (5.0 and up)
✔️Ring mode (Normal mode, Vibrate mode, Silent mode)
✔️Volume up & down
✔️ Airplane mode
✔️ Flashlight Bright
✔️Launch all applications or games on your device
🚀Ram Booster – Clean Memory
Boost your phone, free up memory (RAM), speed up your device and save battery. Our 1 Tap Boost make it easy to optimize directly from your home screen. This is a fast and use full booster feature to clear unnecessary apps running background, smart clean ram memory.
★ Screen Recorder
– Screen Recorder is the best function to record the screen of your Lollipop. It does NOT require root access, no time limit, no watermark, ad free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
– Screen recorder lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos. You can also record audio from the mic and it is automatically muxed into the videos. That makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat.
★ Dark Mode
– It saves battery, mainly if the device uses an OLED or AMOLED screen.
– While the dark text on a white background is the best in terms of readability, Dark Mode is better for reducing eye strain in low light conditions. With the majority of the screen dark, the screen glare is reduced, thereby minimizing flickering and blue light.
– You can change color of background with your favorite color
– You can change icon of Assistive Touch easy with many pretty icon, totally free
– Gesture Setting for Floating Button (One tap, double tap, long press)
How To Download Assistive Touch for Android To Install on PC Windows Mac
The APK edition of Assistive Touch for Android software is available for Android. If the app developer bentwice solution has developed an EXE file for Windows and DMG for Mac, then search Assistive Touch for Android software on FileHippo or Apple App Store.
Don’t find the EXE or DMG edition of Assistive Touch for Android software? Finally, an Emulator can help you to install free or pro version of Assistive Touch for Android on PC or Mac.
- Choose an Emulator like, NOX, MEMU
- Download Assistive Touch for Android from Play Store or Get APK from WebAidLine
What’s New on Recent Edition of Assistive Touch for Android
Conclusion of Assistive Touch for Android Uploaded by Ronaldo Beo
Hope the guide and method of installing Assistive Touch for Android on PC like Windows and macOS will be super easiest for everyone. bentwice solution is updating Assistive Touch for Android app gradually. So keep your eye on the WebAidLine to get the newest frequently uploaded by Ronaldo Beo. And, regular visit on WebAidLine to get more apps like Assistive Touch for Android.