FAQ & User Guide of AirGHz PRO App
AirGHz comes from SICE, a world leader in telecommunication manufacturing since 1980.
AirGHz allows to:
• Design, calculate, align radio links
• Check the line-of-sight between sites, figuring the graph and the elevation profile. In order to see the graph of the feasibility of the link, each potential obstacle on the path and the Fresnel zone, you have only to enter the coordinate (you can import the google earth placemarks), the antenna height and link frequency.
• Save the sites, figure them on a map, take notes. You can list the sites by name, by distance or recent selections. You can share data by e-mail. You can import your Google Earth placemarks (.kml or .kmz).
• Design the radio link and compute the parameters : line-of-sight control, expected RX power level, path and rain loss, antenna gain, horizon line, dBm/mW and mW/dBm conversions. All results are sharable by e-mail;
• Be updated on last SICE product news
How To Download AirGHz PRO To Install on PC Windows Mac
The APK edition of AirGHz PRO software is available for Android. If the app developer sicetelecom.it has developed an EXE file for Windows and DMG for Mac, then search AirGHz PRO software on FileHippo or Apple App Store.
Don’t find the EXE or DMG edition of AirGHz PRO software? Finally, an Emulator can help you to install free or pro version of AirGHz PRO on PC or Mac.
- Choose an Emulator like, NOX, MEMU
- Download AirGHz PRO from Play Store or Get APK from WebAidLine
What’s New on Recent Edition of AirGHz PRO
– improve email messages
– disable import feature
Conclusion of AirGHz PRO Uploaded by مراد كشخة
Hope the guide and method of installing AirGHz PRO on PC like Windows and macOS will be super easiest for everyone. sicetelecom.it is updating AirGHz PRO app gradually. So keep your eye on the WebAidLine to get the newest frequently uploaded by مراد كشخة. And, regular visit on WebAidLine to get more apps like AirGHz PRO.